NAMI Lake County Illinois is not able to keep up with all of the happenings in the legislative world by ourselves. The following web sites are great ways to learn more about legislation that impacts you and those you love, find out who represents you at the state and national level, and let your representatives know what matters to you.
To view legislative information at the national level, please use the following resources:
- NAMI National’s public policy information page: http://www.nami.org/Content/NavigationMenu/Inform_Yourself/About_Public_Policy/About_Public_Policy.htm
- NAMI National’s electronic news alert page: http://www.nami.org/update/enews.html
To view legislative information at the state level, please use the following resources:
- NAMI Illinois’s legislative alert page: http://il.nami.org/alerts.htm
- Madison County’s advocacy page: http://madisoncty.nami.org/advocacy.html
- Illinois General Assembly Legislation page: http://www.legis.state.il.us/legislation/default.asp
To determine who your representatives are, please use either of the following resources:
If you know of other web sites that would help people stay informed, please contact us and let us know.